Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 25- Awesomeness

Every day gets better and better. While still not a 100%, I think I am doing dang good. Good morning everyone, or hehe just me.

I totally jumped out of bed this morning at 7:30am. Connor was awake but usually cajole him into staying in bed until 8. But I was revving to go and craving a huge kale avo salad that I made yesterday.
Yesterday I took my sisters to the gym with me and we did an hour of Turbo Kickboxing. Talk about sweat! And almost passing out. That was tough and I really want to do it again, so we're gonna make that a Wednesday night girls night. Oliver has that night off work so that work outs beautifully.

So last night, after the workout I had a huge kale/hemp protein smoothie. But say around 10ish, I started to feel pretty darn hungry and everyone was heating up bad treats so I settled for a plain tortilla (vegan) and some daiya cheese to make a vegan cheese roll up. It was damn good and satisfying.

This day's eats:
Breakfast: 4 cups water, a probiotic, about 4 cups Kale massaged with Extra virgin olive oil, garlic powder, nutritional yeast, half an avocado, and cayenne pepper. Also threw in some chopped green onions.

Snack: Half a Kombucha and 1 cup of carrot/ginger juice. Man did I make that gingery, had quite a kick.

We have a few errands to run today, and then WOOHOO We are going to pick up Hanna and Ollie and then Its my mom's Birthday. Yay Happy Birthday Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment