Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 22- Feeling proud

I was almost ALL raw yesterday and definitely 100% vegan! My allowances are using store bought almond milk as it is way cheaper and easier, although I would eventually like to make my own almond milk so I know that it is raw. I drank tons of water yesterday and there didn't seem to be any change in my breast milk production. I did feel a little bit dizzy and headachey yesterday early evening and I caved at about 9:30 after Connor had gone to bed and had 2 Kashi Dark Choc oatmeal cookies. I woke up ravenous this morning so instead of starting with a green juice I had some of my soaked oat groat with a teeny bit of agave, raw almond butter and more almond milk on it to thin it out, so it was like a thin oatmeal. So so so satisfying. Oh and I had my probiotic. Jacob was sick during the night, throwing up several times so between Conner's feedings and Jake's issues, I'm a little worn out. I would like to get in a P90x workout today sometime. Fingers crossed! Jake and Connor are laying on the floor holding hands, its ridiculously cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment