Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 24- Yee haw

Today was Jake's last day of school. Yay, summer vacation. I'm super stoked about not having to get him up and ready in the morning. I had a meeting today at the unemployment office, so not fun. Then I went grocery shopping. I felt so baby deprived today, but boy was he happy to see me when I got home. That smiling face, melts my heart. It was good for him to have the day with daddy.

Here's my food intake thus far

Breakfast: 4 cup water, 1 cup almond milk with 1 tbsp chia seeds, cinammon and a lil stevia
Snack: 1 banana with some raw almond butter (what a delish meal)
Lunch: A pear and then some freaking fabulous kale avo salad inspired by Karen Knowler. 
I used almost a full head of Kale, 1 whole avocado, some sea salt (doh, I'm out of pink himaylan), some garlic powder, some nutritional yeast, and chopped green onions. 
And then I had an Amy's dairy/gluten free Mac and Cheese
Dinner: Will def be raw, because I feel really good and strong


Exercise: Only 1 mile walk so far but I'm trying to convince the old man to go swimming soon, we'll see. I'm beginning to hate Dead Space.

No comments:

Post a Comment