Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 2 passed and on to Day 3

I'm on day 3 of my liquid (mostly juices) feast. I feel GREAT!!! I'm not exactly sure what has changed over the last few weeks (maybe I'm finally so disgusted with myself) but I feel pretty strong willed. I did cave yesterday on Day 2 and share some kimchi with Connor (which HE LOVES). But other than that only juices and some smoothies. I made the most interesting concoction this morning.. fresh squeezed oj (about 4 oranges), a lime, some chia seeds and some apple cider vinegar. I'm positively buzzing right now. I'm off to the UWT health clinic for my second TB test, then stopping by the grocery store because I saw Fred Meyer's was having an excellent sale on produce. Then home to do some housework, then some school work, and then to get Jake from school, then to my parent's house and then to YOGA tonight. I need it badly. I'm stiff from yesterday's survivor workout. Ok now that I've ungushed my brain a bit, I can hardly sit still. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment