Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Trying to find some inner peace.. or just not freak out..

First I'm going to address yesterday's food then I'm going to rant. Fair warning.

Breakfast: 16 oz green juice (Cuc, celery, romaine, green apple, nectarine), a huge class of water prior to the juice with cayenne, lemon and raw honey. Actually VERY tasty.

Snack: 8oz Kombucha


Lunch: Smoothie (Banana, raw hemp protein powder, vanilla soy milk (not raw) and frozen blackberries, 1 cup of lentil soup (now raw)

Snack: Another Kombucha and some Kimchi (oh yeah!!!)

Dinner: Half an avocado, carrot/lemon juice, a mango

Snack: A ton of watermelon

Exercise: 30 push ups broken up over the day and 1 mile walk while Jake was at soccer practice

Total Calories--> 1423. Much better. In hindsight I'm going to forgo the not raw soup.. It completely and thoroughly made me feel like a ravenous beast that I had to tame.

I spent most of my day at my parent's yesterday and it was temptation hell. Let me list them: Rice, chocolate cream pies, orange/cran muffins, doughnuts, cookies...... the list goes on but I'll stop there. Ok So I filched one lil bite of the orange/cran muffin.. no calories in that right? ;-). It was minuscule, really.

RANT TIME:
First off, I love my family. All of them. I get a call from left field from Ollie and Hanna's mom about the boys fighting during the week we had them. And let me just say this has escalated to the point that now she says the kids don't want to see us due to Jacob (6 years old) being "violent" and my father being "emotionally abusive." There is so much more to this story and I thought ranting would help but I now realize I just want to cry or eat a pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment