Thursday, August 4, 2011

Continuing to try...

So I hit a low the other day, then I hit a high and then I hit a snafu. I've stayed vegan though! :) Lets recount the last few days of goodies

Tuesday:

Breakfast: Green juice (160z), probiotic, chlorella
Snack: Kombucha and hummus
Lunch: Carrot juice and grape tomatoes
Snack: Vanilla soy milk (I needed to add some calories and some calcium)
Dinner: Green smoothie (almond milk, cashew butter, spinach, raw hemp protein, frozen cherries, chia seeds, and banana)
Snack: More hummus then way later some aloe vera juice
Total calories-->1260



Wednesday:
Breakfast: Carrot/celery juice, some raw honey (so yum) and probiotic and chlorella
Snack: Kombucha
Lunch: This is where the day went wrong. Oliver wanted pho so off we went tofu calling my name. I ordered the small veggie tofu pho and shared with Jakey ( I gave him all the noodles). I just had the broth, veggies and a couple pieces of tofu. IN hindsight I realized that is nothing to eat and made me super hungry
Snack: 1 pint of raspberries, more carrot juice
Dinner: Some veggie potstickers ( I was making them for Jake and I ended up with a plate of my own) and then this DELICIOUS eggplant punjab with eeeks Kettle chips and 2 slices of vegan cheddar cheese
Dessert: 2 ice cream bars (So Delicious dairy free)
Calories--> 1906

Then I woke up with some blemishes on my face! YIKES! I haven't had any in a while and they are usually small and go away quickly. But it must be from the week's stress or I started to detox a bit, I have a flare up of psoriasis still here on my right elbow. Egads. AND I have dinner tonight with an ex coworker. DOH.

No comments:

Post a Comment