Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Still searching for that peace..

I had to blog about whats up today as I've hit a weird spot. I've had very low energy today, feeling depressed and I'm sure that isn't all attributed to eating this way but I have not been hungry at all today and its been a struggle to keep up the calories today. The issues with the kiddos has really gotten me stressed out. I've recently (2-3 months) noticed a suspicious psoriasis case on my right elbow and in times of stress it flares. It has been gone for over a month but yesterday I had weird red itchy bumps and sure enough over the progression of today, scaly white itchy patches. While my diet hasn't been strictly 100% juice, I'm pretty sure I'm hitting a weird feeling spot. I just need to get over this hump. Funny thing is, I have no desire whatsoever for cooked food. Ive been in the house all day today, maybe that makes it easier as I don't keep junk food in the house.
I have had no focus or concentration today, my goal was to finish up this week's stats homework and study for quiz. I have yet to even open the book. Jake is with his dad tonight and Oliver is at work, so just me and the baby. I don't even have a desire to watch a movie or do much in the way of housework. I did the dishes. (Hooray, me!) The laundry isn't even all folded. (gasp). I've played with Connor and napped with Connor. We took a 2 hour nap! And I feel like going back to bed. Connor has other thoughts though.

No comments:

Post a Comment