Thursday, May 17, 2012

Serious craving for brussel sprouts


Right now I have broccoli and brussel sprouts roasting in the oven. They were marinated in Extra virgin olive oil, honey mustard, lemon juice, and pink himalayan salt. Yum yum. Then we will top it with nutritional yeast and serve a huge kale salad on the side. The weather is absolutely gorgeous and I'm excited to take Connor to the park later.

I started the day with lots of water, and leftover green juice

Our breakfast smoothie:  Kiwi, grapes, banana, chia seeds and coconut milk

Alright the above was my draft from a few days ago.
 May 17, 2012
I've implemented a sticker chart reward program for myself. LOL Yesterday was a fabulous day in the eats and exercise department and I'm already seeing a huge difference in energy and general outlook. I suppose waking up to a smiling baby, or listening to ABBA, or finding out I won another Morrocco Method 
I'm uber excited to try this product. I feel spoiled!

Here's my food journal from yesterday:

  • 1 qt detox drink (pink himalayan salt, water, apple cider vinegar, lemon, honey)
  • Orange, carrot, celery, lemon juice
  • Salad- baby romaine, extra virgin olive oil, hemp seeds with my pesto veggies (cukes, tomato, celery tossed in vegan pesto) with 1 half slice garlic sourdough bread
  • Smoothie: avocado, banana, cacao, Dandy blend, flax meal, kale, spinach, coconut almond milk, stevia
  • GT original Kombucha
  • Roasted broccoli with coconut oil and nutritional yeast
  • Roasted seaweed
  • 1 bag baby carrots (small)
  • LATE NIGHT: 2 slices garlic sourdough bread with Earth Balance (need to cut this out)


No comments:

Post a Comment