Thursday, May 10, 2012

Chocolatey "coffee" smoothie

I'm gonna have to set a date to start Ani's 15 day fat blast as I'm eating solid food (almost all healthy).

So far today I have consumed:

  • 2 (16 oz) green juice
  • Salad- cucumber, tomato, kalamata olives soaked in coconut aminos, braggs seasoning and sprinkled with hemp seeds on a bed of romaine. No dressing needed! And when I say salad, I mean A HUGE bowl, not your regular bowl, the extra mixing size bowl. 
  • My new chocolatey coffee smoothie
  • Packed for dinner (I have class tonight): Green juice, green apple and the cucumber salad


Chocolatey "Coffee Smoothie"
- 1 frozen banana
-1 heaping tsp of Dandy blend
-1 half an avocado
-1 tbsp of raw cacao powder
-Unsweetened coconut milk
-Spirulina


I love this blend, its creamy and rich. I am not a coffee person but the flavor that the Dandy blend lends (like my rhyme? tee hee) is phenomenal. 

As for my workouts:

-Today I swam with my sisters for about 20 minutes, then we hit the jacuzzi, then the steam room, then the dry sauna. Can we say BLISS?

-Then after I managed to put Connor down for a nap, I popped on Jillian Michael's 30 day shred and did level 3. WOOO. My butt hurts. Today is the 3rd day consecutive for doing this workout. I think maybe I need to make a reward chart for myself.


So there was my ideal food journal (update 5/11)
I ended up eating some of the kiddos dinner before class, roasted broccoli and rice and tuna. (still working on cutting out the fish!) 
Then I had a handful of saltines out the door

I ate my regular dinner at class. Then when I finally got home around 10pm, got the kids in bed I had 2 bowls of their cereal with coconut milk. SMH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment