Sunday, December 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Jacob

7 years ago, you came into my life and BOOM you changed me. I feel such gratitude and joy to have you as my wonderful son. You are a constant source of happiness (and frustration). You have a quick wit and are awesomely smart. I'm so lucky to be your mom and I get to watch you continue to grow and learn new things. As much as I miss your chubby little cheeks and baby smell, I am excited to watch you branch out and find your place in the world.

 I love you to the sky and back and a bathtub full of mini......jellybeans

Here is a one of the first letters I wrote you (the very first is stuffed inside your lion)

April 26, 2005

My dearest Jake,

I am so lucky to have you in my life. Right now you are laughing and cooing to your Baby Mozart video. I love you so much. You are the sweetest little baby and you make my heart want to burst with joy. Everyday is an adventure with you. I get to watch you learn and grow. You are such a bright baby and you love to EAT. I love you little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment