Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Enjoying the break

Connor's 1st Xmas at 10 months old Dec 2011

Christmas has come and gone. I'm watching my days of break dwindle and I'm trying to pump myself up for next quarters classes (Human behavior in the social environment II and Cultural Diversity and Societal Justice). It's been so great to have Jakey home from school as well although he's only driving me somewhat batty. I'm also getting psyched up for Caffe Dei's community juice feast. I believe it starts on Jan. 9th. I notice that each morning I'm all revved for a healthy day of eating and I generally do wonderful until evening time. I had a lovely broccoli, green apple, and beet juice this morning as well as a smoothie and a gallon of water. I made beans for lunch cooked in coconut oil (oh so good!). However, I'm out of fresh produce!! So that means no juice tomorrow until I can grocery shop (Jan 6th).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment