Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 4

Wowee I have tons of energy today, very obnoxiously chipper.
Breakfast: grapefruit, lemon water

Snack: half a dragon fruit (delish)

Exercise: 1 mile walking jake to school

Lunch: mean green smoothi (kale, spinach  bananna, blueberry, cinammon, almond milk)

Then oliver wanted greek food and I knew he was going to whine about it so I went. He told me just get it for him but we both know my willpower fails me in the face of a falafel. Doh!!!! It has egg in it but I got mine minus the tzatki sauce. I also had a handful of feta fries. *hangs head in shame*

Exercise: 20 mins of jillian michaels  couldnt finish because connorman wanted to nurse. I ended up falling asleep for a few hours and woke up cloudy headed and grumpy. Seriously I felt like poop and felt restles yet un motivated.

Later my sister asked us to dinner at dennys. Suffice it to say it was not good, vegetarian at least.

Lesson of the day: dont give in to oliver


No comments:

Post a Comment