Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 1

I feel excited about giving a high raw all vegan diet a go again. It feels right. I really want to have grrrreat health and that raw glow. Not to mention losing weight. I have created this new blog to hold myself accountable. Connor is now 3 months old, I am exclusively breast feeding so I will monitor how we handle cutting out of cooked food very closely.

Morning juice: cucumber, celery, green apple and mint (2 cups)

Snack: bananna

Lunch: brocc slaw (sliced brocc, cabbage, carrot, tahini,.veganaise, cilantro, chives) and 2 cups of leftover morning juice

Snack: avocado and some organic corn tortilla chips, cup of tea

dinner: smoothie: 1 cup almond milk (not raw) frozen blueberries, bananna, and hemp protein raw

2nd dinner: daves killer bun with vegan (boca) burger and collard greens
4 roasted asparagus spears and 2 brussel sprouts

Snack: 2 kiwis

Thus far I feel good, not as raw as id like but feeling hungry and a lot of temptations in this house

16:49 - so I was feelin munchie so I loaded connor up in the stroller and did a mile. Feeling a craving for bread but instead im sipping on my yummy blue smoothie.

I currently weigh 155 (gasp). No issues with bmilk production today. Normal nursing routine. I keep track of my cals and nutrient intake with the myfitnesspal app.

20:00- so the 2nd dinner while vegan was pretty heavy and left me craving hot food but im determined to sip water and tea

My calories came to 1450 for the day. When ive managed to go a whole day only raw my caloric intake will increase. Not too shabby for day 1

will continue to chronicle this journey....



No comments:

Post a Comment