Thursday, June 28, 2012

Heavy duty bubble-esque smoothie


I'm taking my gram to the doctor today so I wanted a very heavy filling smoothie and here is what I created:

  • Frozen banana
  • Spirulina manna
  • Almond butter
  • MSM
  • Flax seed meal
  • Stevia
  • Vanilla soy milk (and water because I ran out)
  • And the secret ingredient------> Dessert Quinoa (ab out a 1/4 cup worth)

I made the dessert quinoa last night: Just cook it with vanilla soy milk, vanilla extract, and some stevia and ba-da bing, ba-da BOOM! Yum. 


And even though my day started, reluctantly, at 630 here is what I have to make my day ever so beautiful. The sun is shining and I'm feeling good. I'm down to 127 lbs. Slow and steady wins the race!







1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good smoothie to start the day. I love the pic at the end. :-)

    ReplyDelete