Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A quick note..

This past Sunday we had Connor's huge 1st birthday party, there will be a post, vids and pics to follow but I am in crunch week for school. I have one final presentation this Thursday and then all will be well. I still have classes next week, but they will be chill as I just have to show up and watch others do their thing.

I just wanted to note that I've been reading (when I can between life and school) The Body Ecology Diet and I've found it pretty fascinating. I love love health books. I always find something interesting and helpful. The low carb thing is still doing pretty darn good, I feel sane and balanced. I did over do it on Connor's birthday but I'm close to breaking the 130 mark. 15-17 lbs to go!! Yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment