Monday, November 14, 2011

Sheesh

Last week was filled with sickness. Oliver was really sick, therefore my week was really busy. I really dislike it when I post about trying to be committed and then it just falls short. Ok, nothing happened after that last post. Still vegetarian though. LOL. I'm like the little engine that could, "I think I can, I think I can....."
Only 3 more weeks of this quarter then I have a nice lovely 2 week break. Connor is currently rolling grapefruit around the kitchen floor as I sneak these moments to ungush my brain. Here goes:

Breakfast and snacks: Juice of oranges, grapefruits, romaine, and celery
Lunch: Kale avo salad with cherry tomatoes
Dinner: Not sure yet, I still have some left over juice but I'm thinking a protein smoothie
Workout: None today except for keeping up with the kiddos

Daily goals:
  • 1 page (intro) of my policy paper written
  • Review of my slides for 2 presentations
  • Billpay/housekeeping
  • Vaccuum the house

No comments:

Post a Comment