Saturday, November 5, 2011

So yesterday consisted of 3 juices (beet, beet greens, cucumber, celery, kale, and green apple), a big salad of romaine with Annie's Goddess dressing and some mashed tofu and artichoke tapenade.  I then went and picked Jake up from school and went to the gym. I was pretty tired and only managed about 15 minutes of stationary bike and then about 15 minutes in the sauna (heaven). I had some baked snap peas after and 3/4 of a 16 oz fit and slim smoothie from Emerald City Smoothie (made with almond milk and soy protein). I went to hang out with my parents after, killing time until traffic subsided so that I could go get the kiddos from Mill Creek. Realized that I was hungry again after the visit with my parents so Jake and I settled (for both ease and time wise) on BK because they offer a veggie burger which is actually very good. I'm not sure if it is vegan (I need to check) but I ruined my goal by allowing them to put cheese on it.  I also had a medium fries with the burger, DOH! Drove up, got the kids, came back, stopped at Safeway for ingredients for vegan french toast and came home. It was about 1045pm by the time we got home and Oliver just got home from work and guess what he brought home? PIZZA!!! I kept telling myself I'm not even hungry which I wasn't but the overwhelming smell had me scarfing down a few pieces of the blasphemous pizza. Uggh.
So while I mostly vegan again yesterday and I calmly (ok mostly calmly) explained to Oliver that bringing home the pizza was really hard for me to resist. ........

No comments:

Post a Comment