Friday, September 28, 2012

Where did the Summer go?

I have been very neglectful of this blog. So I'm going to cheat and post a bunch of pics to highlight the end of our summer. Fall quarter just started up this week for me, so back to school and practicum. My eating has been..... hmmmmm... mostly good. LOL. I will do another post soon on my workouts which have been pretty darn good the last 2 weeks. Without further ado: (in random order too lol)

Sisters at NW trek July 2012

Ollie's Bday Martha Lake August 2012

Oregon trip August 2012

Carrot juice boy

Lots of watermelon this summer

Does this need a caption? I think not.

Yes I am stepping on my kid. 2012

The gang 2012

In between soccer games August 2012

Some beach in Oregon LOL August 2012

Playing with Lola

Ollie is now 12 yo. Martha Lake

Daddy and Connor

NW Trek

Homework buddies

Juice again!

Plenty of time at the park

Children's museum visit

Shanelle and I did the zipline obstacle course. The most thrilling thing!!!

My boy. Straight from the tap. Good stuff.

Yes sister duck faces.

Go Raptors!

Chuck E. Cheese silliness

Yes thats my kid. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment