Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Musings on life...











It seems my blog posts coincide with the ending or the beginning of a quarter. It is strange and wholly exciting that I am 2/3rds done with this program. I am sad, however, as that means I will be leaving Connor (in one more year lol) and I have been fortunate to be able to stay home with him for these first years of his life.
I chose the quote above because at the beginning of the year, there was a lot of family drama/difficulty going on and I finally feel, while not perfect, that we are making progress and moving on.. in a positive direction. I am profoundly grateful for my family, my health, and my ability to go to school (even though I whine and complain about it).

That's it for today. Here's a pic of my loved ones having fun in the sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment