Monday, June 27, 2011

End of Day 35 and bright beginnings of 36

To sum up yesterday's food: Kashi Mayan bake, some cheese chipotle chips from Costco (DOH), a coconut water and instant mash potatoes with some shredded cheese (DANG IT, although if I would have had Daiya in the house I wouldn't have touched the real thing). I hard a very very hard time waking up this morning, pretty grouchy, especially when my son had a blowout in bed and I put my hand in a puddle of poo.

So far today:
Breakfast: Warm lemon water, more water, probiotic. Then a banana and a spoonful of raw almond butter before running to the grocery store
Snacky/Lunch: Kale Avo Salad and a kombucha
Snacks: Grape, a plum and some chia seed pudding mix (chia soaked in coconut milk, stevia, cinammon, unsweetened/unsulfured shredded coconut) with some diced banana
Dinner: Carrot, lime, and lemon juice roughly 2 cups
and these lovely collard wraps with sunflower seed pate and some diced avocado



No comments:

Post a Comment